Design a series of three typographic specimen broadsides using every letter and number within assigned typeface. All posters incorporating research paper on assigned typeface and designer, two to three paragraph overview about the typeface and designer, ie; year born, year designed, a bit about the designers life.
• Three posters designs 10” x 16.5” using every letter and number of Bodoni typeface.
• Black & White, grayscale with one color
• Three designs showcasing the type face
• Typeface name
• Designer name
• Use of grid and hierarchy
• Focus in modular use of posters
• The entire alphabet needs to be legible.
• Use three type styles, italic, roman, & bold
• Use capital & lowercase, numbers & glyphs
• Each poster design showing the same typeface having different feeling
• No use any additional discernible imagery like photos, icons, logos, ect.
Final Design Deliverables:
Printed Posters and Digital PDF file